On March 16th, fashion and tech heavyweights from Southeast Asia and beyond will gather at the launch of FUZE Fashion Technology 2017: Decoded Fashion Singapore Summit. The summit will revolve around the theme ‘Defining Futures: Incoming Tech for Fashion Innovation,’ and our roster of expert speakers will be considering key emerging processes, as well as current trends, in the world of fashion tech.
Key areas that our panelists and speakers will be covering include:
Asia: a driving force for digital innovation
South East Asia is a crucial location for international fashion brands and buyers, and having presence here can facilitate international digital strategy.
- In what way can technology empower the fashion and luxury markets through providing real brand experience?
- What must creative entrepreneurs, designers and existing brands overcome in over to make progress?
- Fashion is becoming ever more global, as brands work with the international, highly connected consumer in mind – how can we extend realities and scale beyond the city?
The future of fashion and technology
In a variety of discussions and presentations, we’ll be looking at how technology is set to shape the fashion industry.
- What new pressures have already started to change the pace of international fashion and its value chain from end-to-end?
- How will robots and automation be used in fashion’s factory of tomorrow?
The future of retail
We’ll also be discussing the future of retail, on the shop floor and beyond.
- How contemporary brands are integrating social aspects of mobile tech into their retail experience to boost engagement, both online and offline?
- How can technology bolster brands’ interest in creating community spaces in lieu of more ‘traditional’ storefronts?
- How are stores of the future being realised today through real-life technology solutions for seamless shopping experiences?
- How can network-enabled warehouses and stores enable truly connected retail?
Confirmed speakers include:
Magnus Grimeland, Managing Director and Co-Founder, Zalora Southeast Asia
Joachim Hensch, Managing Director, Hugo Boss Textile Industries
David Westhead, CEO, Royal Sporting House
Henry Holland, Designer and Founder, House of Holland
Benoit Lavaud, Group Digital Director, Bluebell Group HK
Nadia Kand, CMA, AIQ Smart Apparel
Shaz Kahng, Apparel Chief Executive, OMSignal
Jonathan Zorno, Inventor and Director, Sewbo
Saseetharan Velayutham, VP Digital Enterprise, Valiram Group
Norman Tan, Editor in Chief, Bureau 24/7 Singapore
Becca McCharren, CEO, Chromat
As a member of the Decoded Fashion community, we'd like to offer you an exclusive 10% discount on tickets. Just enter code DF10 when booking - book your ticket here.
Decoded Fashion’s Singapore Summit will take place at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore in partnership with Taff, on March 16th 2017.