Image source: Decoded Fashion
Today, Decoded Fashion announce the shortlist for the Fashion Futures Awards in New York. In partnership with W magazine, this is the first year that the event is coming to New York. The awards celebrate and recognize the innovators, disruptors and pioneers who are revolutionizing the worlds of fashion, retail and tech and pushing the boundaries of what is possible in these industries.
With a mix of judged and nominated categories, the 10 awards being presented on the night range from mobile and e-commerce, to omnichannel and data and analytics.
THE FASHION FUTURES AWARDS SHORTLIST FOR 2015:
A KILLER EXPERIENCE:
BYTES & BRICKS:
Frank and Oak
THE APARTMENT By The Line
THE MASTER OF MOBILE:
BEYOND THE RUNWAY:
NEW E-STORE ON THE BLOCK:
THE GAME CHANGER:
CLO Virtual Fashion
Shoes of Prey
Material Wrld & Steven Alan
Nineteenth Amendment & Macy’s
OMSignal & Ralph Lauren
Ready Pulse & Stance
THE BIG IDEA:
REAL TIME INNOVATOR:
Shop Stage/Kate Spade
THE VISIONARIES - W MAG
The shortlist will be judged by an esteemed panel of experts from across both the fashion and tech industries:
- Stefano Tonchi, Editor in Chief, W Magazine
- Steven Kolb, President and Chief Executive Officer, CFDA
- Tory Burch, Founder, Tory Burch
- Dirk Standen, Editor in Chief, 23 Stories
- Fred Santarpia, Chief Digital Officer, Condé Nast
- Joshua Schulman, President, Bergdorf Goodman
- Rodrigo Bazan, President, Alexander Wang
- Burak Cakmak, New Dean of the School of Fashion, Parsons
- Leandre Medine, author and fashion blogger, Man Repeller
- Kirstine Stewart, Vice President, North American Media Partnerships, Twitter
- Lisa Green, Head of Industry, Fashion & Luxury Brands, Google
- Taylor Green, Partner, Lerer Hippeau Ventures
- Brian Philips, President & Chief Executive, Black Frame
The event’s highest honor, The Visionaries, presented by W magazine, honors two leaders - one from fashion, the other from tech - who are spearheading innovation, disrupting the norm and are changing the face of the industry as we know it.
All winners will be announced at the Fashion Futures Awards ceremony, which will be held at The Bowery Hotel in New York City on October 29, following the final day of the Decoded Fashion New York Summit.
For further information, visit: fashionfutures.decodedfashion.com.
Reported by Grace Howard